This six-inch boot is designed with all the bells and whistles of the Original S.W.A.T. Classic 9-inch boot, but in a lower form factor that some people find more comfortable, especially when driving.
Features like the molded orthotic footbed and the moisture wicking lining contribute to the overall comfort of these boots, while triple stitched 1000 denier nylon and stitched outsole make them tough and durable. These boots are very popular with customers who spend much of the day on their feet.
Just like its 9″ sibling, the Classic 6″ is tooled with Original S.W.A.T.’s all-day comfort and performance features. Don’t be fooled by this boots unassuming appearance. You can focus on the details of the task at hand knowing that these boots are constructed to tackle the requirements of any situation.
- Full grain leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test standards
- 36 OZ (1014 G)