The Monadnock AutoLock 22″ Baton is always ready when you are by utilizing a revolutionary cam and ball bearing action. Its exclusive, patented, built-in safety features make it easy to access, open, control and hold on to.
- Shaft Locking Mechanism: Cam and Ball Bearing locking action provides the revolutionary mechanism for locking the shafts in place.
- Shaft Unlocking Mechanism: Recessed Push Button in end cap shifts a push rod, which activates cam surfaces allowing the ball bearings to unlock.
- Shaft Material: Hardened, aircraft quality 4130 seamless alloy steel tubing.
- Hardness: Striking surface hardened and then tempered to 48 – 54 Rockwell C Scale to relieve brittleness.
- Tensile Strength: 240,000 – 290,000 PSI (Pounds per Square Inch)
- Diameter: 1.0625 inches (2.70 cm)
- Closed Length: 10 inches (25.40 cm)
- Expanded Length: 22 inches (55.88 cm)
- Weight: 22 ounces (.62 kg)
- Firm Foam Grip: 1.125-inch (2.86 cm) diameter; tear strength minimum 82 pounds (37.19 kg) per linear inch, installed over knurled handle surface to eliminate slippage.
- SuperGrip: 1.032-inch (2.62 cm) diameter; tear strength minimum 108 pounds (48.99 kg) per linear inch, installed over a knurled handle surface to eliminate slippage
- Handle Tubing: 0.875 inch (2.22 cm) outside diameter 0.083 inch (0.21 cm) wall thickness
- Handle Finish: Black Gun, Black Chrome, Bright Nickel
- Middle Shaft Tubing: 0.635 inch (1.61 cm) outside diameter 0.065 inch (0.17 cm) wall thickness
- Middle Shaft Length: 7.10 inches (18.03 cm)
- Middle Shaft Finish: Black Gun, Black Chrome, Bright Nickel
- Small Shaft Tubing: 0.445 inch (1.13 cm) outside diameter 0.092 inch (0.23 cm) wall thickness
- Small Shaft Length: 6.280 inches (15.95 cm)
- Small Shaft Finish: Black Gun, Black Chrome, Bright Nickel
- End Cap Construction: Machined steel end cap with a spring-loaded button coupled to a push rod with cam surfaces. 1.062″ (2.70 cm) diameter x 0.625″ (1.59 cm) long
- End Cap Coating: Black Chrome Plating – See more at: http://www.lapolicegear.com/moau22wsatib.html#sthash.oNIRrgev.dpuf
- NYS Contract Pricing is available for agencies. Please call for pricing (716) 691-4400
There are no reviews yet.